Insulating glass used on multiple units
Reference Standard: NF F 01-492Clause 10.8 and 16.8
- Weight: 50kg
- Height: 600mm
- Max Diameter of the Soft Body: 400mm
- Hardened Glass Diameter: 3mm
- Diameter of the Bag Top:80mm
- Diameter of the Bottom Leather Sewn Crown: 120mm
A common bag for this procedure could be, but not necessarily, assembled as follows:
- Eight awning cloth sections assembled and sewn in a saddle-like manner.
- The dimensions of the filled bag are those of the volume composed of a 400 mm diameter sphere included in a cone with a peak that is 400 mm away from the center of the sphere.
- The bottom of the bag is reinforced by a 120 mm diameter leather sewn crown.
- The top of the bag is slightly truncated in order to provide an 80 mm diameter opening. This opening is reinforced by an over stitched leather edge, onto which four equidistantrings are fixed that are included in a lifting ring.
- The bag is filled with hardened 3 mmÂ 8 mm diameter glass / iron balls (normally used for paint grinding) and have a tare weight of 50 kg + 0.5 kg.