10) Determining the effect of exposure of safety glazing materials to temperature and humidity condition by boiling
11) Specimens are immerse in hot water and boiling water for specified period of time and inspect bubbles and other defects
12) The apparatus include two water baths, each of sufficient size to hold the test specimen fully immersed vertically on edge for the duration test.
13) Three specimen of size 300mm*300mm manufacture in a manner identical with impact test specimens and of like thickness shall be tested.
14) These specimens may be cut from production samples of the size and thickness submitted for impact testing.
15) For heat strengthened or toughened laminated glass, test specimen may be cut from a similar original sheet of annealed laminated glass
16) Immerse the specimens vertically on edge in a bath of water maintained at a temperature of 66Â°C Â± 3Â°C for 3 min
17) Quickly transfer the specimens to a bath of water maintain at boiling point. Immerse the specimens vertically on edge for 2 h
18) Remove the specimens and examine for the bubbles and others defects