Handheld Tempered Glass Unevenness Field Measurement Tool
1) GB 15763.2 Safety glazing materials in building
- Part 2: Tempered glass
Clause 5.4 Camber measuring
2) AS NZS 2208 Safety glazing materials in buildings
Clause 2.5 Flatness requirements
3) Measurement of arcuate form and wave form of toughened glass
4) Resolution: 0.01mm
5) Measuring Span: 300mm-12000 mm ( Customized)
6) Working Temperature: 0~+40Ã‚Â°C
7) Working Humidity: 80%
8) Adjust the measurement and set up to track the maximum data. Adjust the span of the support block according to request.
9) Adjust the position of measuring head, to ensure that the measuring head is beyond 2mm-3mm of the plane of three support feet.
10) Gently stick the surface of the glass to ensure that three supporting feet are able to touch the glass.
11) Slide the measure location and read the data.
12) Continuous measurement and monitoring of the flatness of the glass, data display and recorded.
13) Simple operation, fast measurement, low cost,widely used in the flatness measurement of glass.
14) The specifications of the equipment are various; the measuring span (300mm, 500mm, 800mm, 1000mm, and 1200mm) can be customized according to customers' requirements.
Yuanchen supply all kinds of testing equipment for safety glazing materials and PV module